OML Plus, bottle (31.785 Fl oz)
This drink, which has more than 19 years of proven success all over the world to back it up, was born from the collaboration of a group of diverse specialists. Its formula contains herbal, mineral and liposoluble, micellized vitamin components. This technique, “micellization”, facilitates a better absorption of the liposoluble vitamins in OML Plus, which means that its benefits can be perceived more quickly by the body. Amongst OML Plus’s many benefits, we can emphasize its capacity to “support a healthy immune system.”
Some of its most significant herbal components are echinacea and spirulina. This product also contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals necessary for the healthy functioning of many of the body’s systems.
The following are some of OML Plus’s mineral components:
- Can improve the response capacity of the immune system. - Contributes to the optimization of the body is capacity to regenerate collagen. - Contributes to the development of secondary sexual characteristics, especially during a man’s transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- In conjunction with insulin, it participates in the metabolic processes in charge of the efficient use of sugar. These processes can affect weight loss when combined with a specialized diet. Copper.
- Supports the efficient use of iron and maturation of red blood cells.
- Has an antioxidant effect. - Supports growth, fertility, and a healthy immune system.
- Participates in the metabolism of fat and carbohydrates.
- Contributes to the production of sex hormone.
The following are some of OML Plus’s vitamin components:
B-complex vitamins (Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine, Biotin and Vitamin B12) as well as hydrosoluble vitamins that contribute to:
- The production of energy from food.
- The support of a healthy nervous system.
- The maintenance of nerves, skin and hair.
Vitamin C or L-ascorbic. Hydrosoluble vitamin.
- An important antioxidant.
- Necessary for healthy growth and development.
- Necessary to support a healthy immune system.
- Essential for the production of collagen (necessary protein for healthy skin, tendons, cartilage, and ligaments).
- Helps prevent scurvy.
Vitamin E (tocopherols). Liposoluble vitamin. Because it is liposoluble, its absorption becomes more difficult, which is why it is more efficient in micellized form (as it appears in OML Plus).
- Effective antioxidant that protects the body from the formation of toxic molecules caused by the body’s daily activities and its exposure to environmental pollutants. - Inhibits the auto-oxidation of lipids.
Beta carotene. Beta carotene is a substance of vegetable origin that becomes vitamin A inside the body.
- Operates like an antioxidant and is necessary to support a healthy immune system.
- Participates in the synthesis of certain glycoproteins; beta carotene deficiency can cause abnormal bone development, disorders in the reproductive system, and xerophthalmia (dry eye syndrome), amongst other complications.